M&S enforces the rights of consumers against a variety of abuses.
Our Washington DC lawyers believe that consumers can make the marketplace more fair and efficient by using the class action vehicle to achieve relief on behalf of all people affected by an unfair or deceptive practice.
We represent clients and bring claims concerning the following:
- Unfair and deceptive practices in the consumer credit and real estate industries
- Deceptive telecommunications billing practices
- Drugs and medical devices
- Sales and financing practices
- Product defects, such as automobiles and consumer electronics
- Overcharging uninsured patients for the cost of medical treatment
- Fraud in the purchase and financing of automobiles and consumer goods
Our consumer rights attorneys have brought cases against some of America’s largest corporations and are experts in the field. Partner Craig Briskin serves as co-chair of the DC chapter of the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
Consumer Protection Cases
- ATM Fees Antitrust Litigation (Mackmin v. Visa)
- Deceptive Marketing of Omega 3 Supplement (Worth v. CVS)
- Abusive Debt Collection (Hamilton v. LVNV)
- Improper Handling of Mortgage Escrow Accounts
- Deceptive Marketing of “Whole Grain” Product
- Overcharges for Medical Records
- Safeway Product Recall
Click here to see the results we’ve secured on behalf of consumers.