Mehri & Skalet’s consumer protection practice defends consumers and businesses against a variety of abuses.
Our attorneys believe that their clients – be they individual consumers or commercial entities – are at their strongest when they join together and use the class action vehicle to vindicate their rights. Recent areas of interest have included:
- Unfair and deceptive practices in the credit and real estate industries
- Deceptive telecommunications billing practices
- Drugs and medical devices
- Sales and financing practices
- Product defects, such as automobiles and consumer electronics
- Overcharging uninsured patients for the cost of medical treatment
- Fraud in the purchase and financing of automobiles and consumer goods
If you believe that you have suffered losses due to fraudulent activity, please contact us regarding your potential claims.